Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

On the move...

Erik and I booked flights to go to Colorado on the 14th. I am going to set up some interviews, he'll take care of stuff for his office (sign lease, etc.), and we are going to look for a house! I think we are going to try and leave with an offer on the table, so hopefully we are able to close by middle of July and move in. I am getting really excited. Nothing yet has happened to make this move seem real, but this trip will finally set it in.

It is going to be 105 degrees this weekend in Tucson, compared to a high of 79 or 80 in Colorado Springs. I can't wait to get out of here.

Love you all!
Karli

1 comment:

Shon said...

We're looking forward to you guys getting out here Karli!! The timing couldn't be more perfect. I'll have a break from school from 7/15 to 8/15.